Monday, December 25, 2006

I had some ideas a-baking in the back of my dome. Unfortunately, I'm on my mom's iMac (complete with single-clicks and apple keys) thanks mainly to my PC laptop's wireless card's case of cold impotence; problems have arisen. Safari, that mac-ganked version of Explorer that even carries on the navigation symbolism with a cute cartoon compass on the "dock," can't handle any kind of google- or blogger-enabled boldface or whatever. All I can do is post pictures (see below) and check my spelling (see all over).



This is a top-25 Google Image search result for -=50 Cent Christmas=-. I watched "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" with my lil bro and lil sis to ring in the new baby. But the post has no clever title, because of boldface. So I'm just gonna go listen to Ghostface, cause I got "More Fish" (no italics either) from my brother for Christmas. Be back later with musings on Ghost and the Father from Uganda who delivered the Christmas Mass at 11 am today.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: