Monday, May 21, 2007

Maroon 5 Lose Out; Everyone Else Wins (As Near as I Can Tell w/o Listening to Music)



Impostors Supplanted

I checked up on Billboard with high hopes today, estimating that the Maroon 5 tenure would last no more than a fortnight based on big-time gains by a runaway hip-hop track called "Shawty Snappin' by T-Pain ft Yung Joc.

Unfortunately I am blogging from the quiets of the Tacoma Public Library sans headphones, so an exegesis on the Snappin' phenom will have to wait for another moment By the looks of the muted Youtube vid, though, Pain and Joc are on point; there's fingers thoughtfully pressed to chins, massive bags of money, and honeys with massive bags (fun bags).

So until my travels land me back in the Post-Edison era, I leave you with Youtube's misguided apprehension about my spelling ability:



No.

No comments: