Monday, March 17, 2008

Going Brazilian (With Hugs!)


An engineer helps with the Internet infrastructure buildout in Sao Paolo.

One of the zero South American readers Sitemeter has been telling me about commented on my last post about crack spreads (which, for better and worse, makes me think of Brazilian crack spreads). Here's the comment:

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug. (emphasis added; also note the use of two distinct smiley faces)

I'm big in Brazil, bigger among one-off mp3 gadget blogs in Portuguese. It might not seem like much now, but I hear it's a growing, warm market replete with topless beaches.

I'd feel weird promoting this because it may just be the kind of spamming of blogs I did for Radar's Web site back in the day, but we (Brazil and I) are in this together. And if Tulio, the foreign exchange student I befriended in 2001, is in any way involved, I have to help. Tulio was an excellent ping-pong player, and once told me he was the prince of Brazil. I asked him how many servants he had.

"186 million."

Thanks for reading, Brazil. You're in the "Friendlies" section.

Update: I was being spammed.

No comments: