Thursday, April 17, 2008

Start Over

-Stapleton is still bringing the funny, if you can ever sort through what the heck he's talking about.

-I've been listening to this a lot.

-I just thought of a way to categorize Wikipedia entries: have alphabetical lists of images or ideas invoked in an artist's work. So for Kurt Cobain you'd have a list including Frances Farmer, Leonard Cohen; the Wu-Tang would have Clark's Wallabees, etc. I'm going to check now if they already do this. [. . .] Not the way I'm picturing it.

-I'm looking forward to the new Batman movie. The Joker skateboards in it!

-Tonight I'm gonna see a movie called Priceless. Gonna resurrect my inner francophile, also my inner Audrey Tautou-phile. Is she a gay icon? Lesbian icon? She should be both! She's sort of halfway a straight icon. Bi icon? Bicon!

No comments: