Thursday, February 14, 2008

Nanananananana



-At a work function last night, I shook hands with a multi-millionaire, and we discussed Texas Hold Em, briefly. It was a true "slobs vs. snobs" moment! Just kidding. Well, kind of. Okay yeah I'm kidding. But not about the shaking hands part. I did do that.

-From where I lay, I can see the constructors building the beginnings of a cement wall. I wonder if they will vote for Obama.

-Two people have said "Happy Valentine's Day" to me today, and Sulky hasn't even woken up yet!

-For reasons unclear, this week has failed to end in a sufficiently prompt manner. I'm currently lecturing it on the importance of punctuality.

-The Feehan pentathlon approaches. Prepare for rip-roaring accounts here and perhaps a full-on docudrama on HBO (okay probably YouTube).

-Sometimes you just gotta walk in the rain and see the size of the city you're in. Other times you just gotta wear plaid pants with a plaid shirt. In both cases, it helps to have a plane ticket out of town in your pocket (or on the Internet).

-Everything is not so bad!

No comments: